Thursday, 27 June 2013

Worst College Ever?

I mentioned in a previous post already that I was sent home over some bullshit. Guess what. It's happened again. Different teacher, different reason, but the same absolute bullshit.

Let me make something very clear. I'm 17. I can get married. I can join the army. And I'm even going to college on my own freewill, I don't have to pursue further education after 16.

And guess what I'm sent home for? Before even getting into class, I had my phone out to check the time to make sure I wasn't late, and 'not making eye contact when spoken to' and being rude. Even worse is that I risk getting into some serious shit, as it was the headteacher, who threatened it was up to her whether I continued coming to the college or not.

Fuck it.

She's a stuck up old woman who's living in a false reality. I mean, come on. Your the head of a shitty college in north London, filled with kids from the ghettos and estates - including me. I'm trying to do better for my life, and I can't attend over this pathetic excuse for a reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment