So I got home really early today. Kicked out of college. Again. This shitty teacher... she was trying to compare Marxism to a fucking book about a cat being stuck under a table. I mean... the fuck?!?!
And I don't care what anyone says, if I want to go toilet halfway through class, it's my fucking right to do so. I'm not going to give any exact detail as to why I was sent out but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
Anyway, fuck her, stupid slag. She needs a lesson or two from me.
And oh, remember when I said I was going to try and give the smokes a miss? That's not going amazingly well either. I've managed to cut down from like 10 a day to about 3 or 4. Actually, in hindsight that's pretty good.
And I don't care what anyone says, if I want to go toilet halfway through class, it's my fucking right to do so. I'm not going to give any exact detail as to why I was sent out but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
Anyway, fuck her, stupid slag. She needs a lesson or two from me.
And oh, remember when I said I was going to try and give the smokes a miss? That's not going amazingly well either. I've managed to cut down from like 10 a day to about 3 or 4. Actually, in hindsight that's pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment