Alas, the plans for a holiday (if you could even call it that - a few days in some armpit of eastern Europe) I'd been looking forward to since October last year have crumbled apart terribly.
Tickets for flights are an absolute fuckery. I mean, come on, £300? Really? I'm not sure about wider society but that's not the kind of cash I find lying around.
So I guess I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future. And maybe, you know, if the weather was in the slightest part decent I wouldn't mind too much. But, yeah, this is London.
I might try and save up as much as I can and go later on in the year, around October, but hell I don't know.
I'm heading back to college tomorrow, it's like a session where we have to research and prepare our statements for University next year. (Which forces the questions that I've been trying to push out of my mind: Will I be able to get into University? Do I want to go?) That might help to take my mind of facing the next three months on my own while everyone else jets off to Spain, Italy, 'Murica, you name it.
To end this long arse post, I leave you with a video which basically sums up the phrase 'God bless the internet'.
Tickets for flights are an absolute fuckery. I mean, come on, £300? Really? I'm not sure about wider society but that's not the kind of cash I find lying around.
So I guess I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future. And maybe, you know, if the weather was in the slightest part decent I wouldn't mind too much. But, yeah, this is London.
I might try and save up as much as I can and go later on in the year, around October, but hell I don't know.
I'm heading back to college tomorrow, it's like a session where we have to research and prepare our statements for University next year. (Which forces the questions that I've been trying to push out of my mind: Will I be able to get into University? Do I want to go?) That might help to take my mind of facing the next three months on my own while everyone else jets off to Spain, Italy, 'Murica, you name it.
To end this long arse post, I leave you with a video which basically sums up the phrase 'God bless the internet'.
No comments:
Post a Comment