This weekend I'm going to try and put down the cigs.
No, really, I am.
I know, I know, I've tried so many times in the past and I've never been able to keep myself away from the little fuckers, but I figured that I should keep trying, right? The only thing that can come out of it is good.
My only concern lies with the fact that I smoke weed on Fridays, and I roll my joints with tobacco to save money. At the moment, I'm not looking to quit the herb. One day, hell yeah, but at the moment, no. This means that I may have to keep a box of cigs in my room only for times when I smoke weed. But it's that added temptation which is worrying.
Anyhow, I'm not going to go on about it, I don't intend to make this another boring 'how-I-quit-fags' story.
Who knows, maybe tomorrows my last day as a tobacco smoker. Probably not. But let's see.
No, really, I am.
I know, I know, I've tried so many times in the past and I've never been able to keep myself away from the little fuckers, but I figured that I should keep trying, right? The only thing that can come out of it is good.
My only concern lies with the fact that I smoke weed on Fridays, and I roll my joints with tobacco to save money. At the moment, I'm not looking to quit the herb. One day, hell yeah, but at the moment, no. This means that I may have to keep a box of cigs in my room only for times when I smoke weed. But it's that added temptation which is worrying.
Anyhow, I'm not going to go on about it, I don't intend to make this another boring 'how-I-quit-fags' story.
Who knows, maybe tomorrows my last day as a tobacco smoker. Probably not. But let's see.
No comments:
Post a Comment