Other than the fact that I strongly believe no government should be able to stop us using a plant put on this earth by nature/god - depending on your belief - there's one problem I've now come to terms with after two years of on and off heavy use - sleep.
Any other smokers reading this will know of the utter bliss when falling asleep stoned, but there's a catch to it - for me, at least. Trying to sleep without it.
For financial reasons other than anything else, I'll only smoke on Fridays and Saturdays, and it's the Sunday, Monday and even Tuesday after that falling asleep becomes so difficult. It's almost as though the body isn't used to sleeping sober.
I know for a fact it isn't just me, but I also know it doesn't affect everyone, and I suppose not going to sleep stoned at all would probably avoid the problem altogether. But I've got responsibilities and important things to do during the day, so evenings are the only time I can really light up. Not being able to sleep on a Sunday night is the perfect recipe for a shitty Monday.
I'll do some research into it if I can find the time, I really want to know exactly why this happens.
Any other smokers reading this will know of the utter bliss when falling asleep stoned, but there's a catch to it - for me, at least. Trying to sleep without it.
For financial reasons other than anything else, I'll only smoke on Fridays and Saturdays, and it's the Sunday, Monday and even Tuesday after that falling asleep becomes so difficult. It's almost as though the body isn't used to sleeping sober.
I know for a fact it isn't just me, but I also know it doesn't affect everyone, and I suppose not going to sleep stoned at all would probably avoid the problem altogether. But I've got responsibilities and important things to do during the day, so evenings are the only time I can really light up. Not being able to sleep on a Sunday night is the perfect recipe for a shitty Monday.
I'll do some research into it if I can find the time, I really want to know exactly why this happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment