I've got an early start tomorrow, college at 9am - we've been on a break for about two weeks now.
Probably best to stick to a few cigarettes and a light beer then.
My exam results come back in late August, only a few days before I begin enrolling on the second year of my courses. That is, assuming I get the grades needed to go on.
It's been a worry for me, although I've sort of managed to block it out during these past two weeks with hard drinks and good weed. (Don't give me that look - everyone enjoys some fine herb now and then).
Not much else to add other than the fact that I've felt strange today. Yeah, strange. I'm not sure how else to describe it. Like a strange sort of contemplating the meaning of life kind of.. thing. Slight depression? Maybe. It could be because I've barely been sober during the college break, my brain is catching up on lost time, making me feel all kinds of shit - then again I may seem to have developed some form of depression which comes and goes. Who the fuck knows.
One thing I do know is that I've got to start talking to that girl across the road, damn she's hot. Been single for a while now, might as well give it another shot. Yeah, next opportunity I get.
Peace and blessings!
Probably best to stick to a few cigarettes and a light beer then.
My exam results come back in late August, only a few days before I begin enrolling on the second year of my courses. That is, assuming I get the grades needed to go on.
It's been a worry for me, although I've sort of managed to block it out during these past two weeks with hard drinks and good weed. (Don't give me that look - everyone enjoys some fine herb now and then).
Not much else to add other than the fact that I've felt strange today. Yeah, strange. I'm not sure how else to describe it. Like a strange sort of contemplating the meaning of life kind of.. thing. Slight depression? Maybe. It could be because I've barely been sober during the college break, my brain is catching up on lost time, making me feel all kinds of shit - then again I may seem to have developed some form of depression which comes and goes. Who the fuck knows.
One thing I do know is that I've got to start talking to that girl across the road, damn she's hot. Been single for a while now, might as well give it another shot. Yeah, next opportunity I get.
Peace and blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment