Took a few dodgy sleeping tablets I brought back from the old country, and I can feel them starting to kick in, a well rested night is just what I need.
But before I doze off thought I'd mention that the Stone Roses were in town over the weekend. Pretty crazy shit, every street in the neighborhood was lined with beer cans and bottles, and it sounded like the atmosphere was great.
I didn't actually attend the concert, which I have to admit I now regret a little - looked like a massive laugh. But yeah, here's a clip of the Stone Roses in action at Finsbury Park.
I'm off to a pill-induced sleep.Great. You all take care now!
But before I doze off thought I'd mention that the Stone Roses were in town over the weekend. Pretty crazy shit, every street in the neighborhood was lined with beer cans and bottles, and it sounded like the atmosphere was great.
I didn't actually attend the concert, which I have to admit I now regret a little - looked like a massive laugh. But yeah, here's a clip of the Stone Roses in action at Finsbury Park.
I'm off to a pill-induced sleep.Great. You all take care now!
No comments:
Post a Comment