Life's too short.
What that has to do with this post... I don't know. Just some poetry I was reading. Anyhow.
I was thinking of a few original ideas I could use to make my blog a little more interesting. Despite the fact that this is my personal blog - so of course the majority of content will be based around the bullshit I feel the need to release through this shitty keyboard - I feel as though it's looking a bit bare. I'm going to post a 'video of the day' kind of thing. It'll either be something funny, weird, fascinating, or just downright fucked up.
And let's start with Video of The Day #1 (In future I'll place these in a post of their own)
This motherfucker has style!
What that has to do with this post... I don't know. Just some poetry I was reading. Anyhow.
I was thinking of a few original ideas I could use to make my blog a little more interesting. Despite the fact that this is my personal blog - so of course the majority of content will be based around the bullshit I feel the need to release through this shitty keyboard - I feel as though it's looking a bit bare. I'm going to post a 'video of the day' kind of thing. It'll either be something funny, weird, fascinating, or just downright fucked up.
And let's start with Video of The Day #1 (In future I'll place these in a post of their own)
This motherfucker has style!
No comments:
Post a Comment