My studying into the concept continues! I'll upload a photo with the pile of work I have collected over studying the subject for the past few weeks. I'm a little drunk and stoned right now, so I'll put it on sometime soon.
But yeah, as a general update, things are getting really busy. Got tons of work to be getting on with, but I'm still in the same old habit of doing it - as long as it's next Tuesday.
My smoking quit is going okay I guess. I've cut down to 3-5 a day and I'm keeping it relatively consistent. I've bought some nicotine gum to help. Hopefully I can reduce that 3-5 to 0.
Nothing else worthy of updating, so I'll sign of here. Peace all.
But yeah, as a general update, things are getting really busy. Got tons of work to be getting on with, but I'm still in the same old habit of doing it - as long as it's next Tuesday.
My smoking quit is going okay I guess. I've cut down to 3-5 a day and I'm keeping it relatively consistent. I've bought some nicotine gum to help. Hopefully I can reduce that 3-5 to 0.
Nothing else worthy of updating, so I'll sign of here. Peace all.
No comments:
Post a Comment