Yes, I'm still alive lol. Haven't updated for a while because I've been so busy during the holiday. However, I'm back on here, and with fresh news on my A level results which came out today.
Sociology: U
History: C
English Lit: D
Meh. Bullshit. I've been told by the college that I can't continue to next year because I failed to get three passes, which is the minimum. So they gave me three options: retake the year again with A levels, retake the year again with a Btec vocational course, or bye bye! I have to go in tomorrow to give them my decision.
I've decided I'm going to do a Btec rather than A levels. I just don't want to be in the same position this time next year. Although (and I'm sorry if I sound like a cocky prick here) I'm a lot smarter, not to mention overqualified to do Btecs, I just don't think I'm strong enough to deal with A levels.
Yeah, I'm a little disappointed. But that's life I guess. You don't always get what you want, and there's no point in me moping around doing fuck all. I've just got to look up and see this as a new challenge, opportunity to meet new people, and actually get some decent grades at the end of it.
Sociology: U
History: C
English Lit: D
Meh. Bullshit. I've been told by the college that I can't continue to next year because I failed to get three passes, which is the minimum. So they gave me three options: retake the year again with A levels, retake the year again with a Btec vocational course, or bye bye! I have to go in tomorrow to give them my decision.
I've decided I'm going to do a Btec rather than A levels. I just don't want to be in the same position this time next year. Although (and I'm sorry if I sound like a cocky prick here) I'm a lot smarter, not to mention overqualified to do Btecs, I just don't think I'm strong enough to deal with A levels.
Yeah, I'm a little disappointed. But that's life I guess. You don't always get what you want, and there's no point in me moping around doing fuck all. I've just got to look up and see this as a new challenge, opportunity to meet new people, and actually get some decent grades at the end of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment